May 6, 2012
Why Innovation Dies
By Mok Oh
About Mok Oh
Chief Scientist, PayPal View all posts by Mok Oh
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 6th, 2012 at 11:46 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Mok OhMok is the Chief Scientist at PayPal. (http://paypal.com). Prior, he was the Chief Innovation Officer of Where Inc., and founded EveryScape Inc in Boston, MA. He's an entrepreneur and an innovator at heart; one lucky husband, and proud father of two.
- App Store Vs. Google Play techcrunch.com/2013/05/15/the… 2 days ago
- Death By A Thousand Cuts? Google Wallet’s Plan To Take On PayPal Leverages Chrome, Android, Google+, Gmail &@More techcrunch.com/2013/05/15/dea… 2 days ago
- @WolfgangBremer Yes they do. But so do a lot of folks. I think there's space for top 3, then all longtail. 3 days ago
- PayPal’s Cash For Registers Tries To Outdo Square And Groupon With Its Own Bid To Rule The Register techcrunch.com/2013/05/14/pay… via @techcrunch 3 days ago
- NICE! @PayPal, your move! Square Debuts Its Latest Hardware, Stand, A $299 Card Swiper For iPad Registers techcrunch.com/2013/05/14/squ… 3 days ago
- RT @tgoetz: Streets in NYC with protected bicycle lanes saw retail sales rise by 49%. (city average: 3%). Amazing. bit.ly/VkyI79 6 days ago
- RT @timoreilly: Insightful!! RT @Gus_Giorgetti: The immovable (Ken Orr) data quality rules must be respected #UrbanismoDigital http://t.co/… 6 days ago
Tags2.5D 2D 3D application augmented reality authoring distribution AutoStitch crowdsourcing crowd sourcing Dali depth maps Enfuse EveryScape fisheye flash geolocation Google great wall of china HDR high-dynamic range image-based modeling iPhone java maps Microsoft Mobile mosaic panorama panoramas Paris Photography photoshop photosynth Pisa post processing publishing quicktime vr sharing south beach storytelling the breakers tone mapping tribe sourcing VideoScape viewer