I’ve opened up a can full of thoughts and ideas with my last blog on Post Processing. So, imagine this: What if you can create a 3D model out of any image? What would you do with it? How would you use it and for what?
Tag Archives: depth maps
By Mok Oh
Mok OhMok is the Chief Scientist at PayPal. (http://paypal.com). Prior, he was the Chief Innovation Officer of Where Inc., and founded EveryScape Inc in Boston, MA. He's an entrepreneur and an innovator at heart; one lucky husband, and proud father of two.
- @paulsantinelli Featured on Silicon Beat!!! Yeah Baby!!!! siliconbeat.com/2013/05/24/her… 3 hours ago
- @mjskok talks about MVS (Minimum Viable Segment). GTM: Segmentation shar.es/Z8TI0 9 hours ago
- RT @sarahintampa: Photo Albums Are Stupid. Moju Labs Is Building What Comes Next.: tcrn.ch/184luRK 1 day ago
- @sarahintampa @TechCrunch Do see it now. Thanks! 1 day ago
- @dangilmartin Tx man! 1 day ago
- @TechCrunch @sarahintampa BTW, a typo - Youtube does 72 hours of video uploaded every *minute*. 2 days ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Photo Albums Are Stupid․ Moju Labs Is Building What Comes Next. tcrn.ch/16OXEKg by @sarahintampa 2 days ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tags2.5D 2D 3D application augmented reality authoring distribution AutoStitch crowdsourcing crowd sourcing Dali depth maps Enfuse EveryScape fisheye flash geolocation Google great wall of china HDR high-dynamic range image-based modeling iPhone java maps Microsoft Mobile mosaic panorama panoramas Paris Photography photoshop photosynth Pisa post processing publishing quicktime vr sharing south beach storytelling the breakers tone mapping tribe sourcing VideoScape viewer